Finding The Right Adrenal Fatigue Doctor
It is highly recommended that as part of your treatment plan you find yourself a good (holistic) medical doctor. This especially concerns those who are typically in the later stages of Adrenal Fatigue, are physically drained and perhaps don’t have the ability to make the necessary lifestyle changes on their own. In any case, the guidance or assistance of a qualified healthcare professional is essential to your recovery.
So what kind of doctor or healthcare professional should you look for? If you are looking for a high-quality healthcare professional, my advice is to begin with a high standard of healthcare for yourself and choose a healthcare provider who is ideally familiar with Adrenal Fatigue and holistic treatment approaches. Then use these following tips to find a suitable healthcare provider who meets those standards:
- Consider all your possible treatment options before you make a commitment of time and money. There are several different types of healthcare providers who offer a diverse range of choices in treatments and remedies. Medical doctors, osteopaths, chiropractors, naturopaths, homeopaths, acupuncturists, psychologists and nutritionists are just a few. If you are not sure which option is best for you or you wish to know more about your options, you can use Google to find out more information about the types of healthcare that interest you.
- One of the best ways to find and choose a healthcare provider is by word of mouth. Find out the experiences of other people that have worked with this particular healthcare practitioner. You can also check out websites where people share their experiences with a particular healthcare provider.
- Once you have a few names of practitioners to work with, call each of them and ask about their success rate in treating patients with conditions similar to yours, what you can expect during a session and the cost of a typical first visit. Many healthcare providers will offer an initial “get to know you” appointment to meet the doctor, learn about the team he/she may work with and answer questions you might have about the way they practice.
- It is important that a healthcare professional meets your emotional needs too. Numerous studies show that connected patients experience reduced stress and better adherence to treatment plans, thereby accelerating the healing process. So choose a health professional you like and you believe cares about you.
- Many individuals suffering from Adrenal Fatigue see more than one healthcare provider. These healthcare professionals can include a medical doctor, a holistic practitioner, a nutritionist, a psychologist and a personal trainer just to name a few. For example if your healthcare provider isn’t well-versed in nutrition, then you could visit with a nutritionist. Vitamin and nutritional deficiencies are major causes of Adrenal Fatigue and it’s very hard to get better without the right nutritional support.
When you have found a healthcare provider with whom you’d like to work, build a positive relationship. Let your healthcare professional know what your expectations are and what he or she can expect from you. Your participation and cooperation are essential to get the result you want. So make sure to give your healthcare professional the same commitment and communication you’d like in return.
To help you get started, we have identified healthcare providers, in countries throughout the world, that are familiar with Adrenal Fatigue. We have listed them in a directory on this page split out by region and country. Please note that we use our best efforts to ensure that we list quality healthcare professionals only, but we cannot guarantee their integrity or quality. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any listing, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any listing, or for any loss, injury or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any listing posted or otherwise transmitted to or through this website.
Are you in need of a doctor that is specialized in Adrenal Fatigue? Or do you have a doctor who treats Adrenal Fatigue?
We receive a lot of requests from our visitors about doctors in certain areas of the world that treat Adrenal Fatigue. While we have listed quite a few doctors and healthcare professionals on our Adrenal Fatigue Doctors page, we appreciate any information that you have on doctors in our comments section below.
Feel free to share information, ask for doctors in your area or tell others about your experiences with your doctor.
Tell us if you search for a doctor in a specific area or share your experience with your doctor:
- How long did it take to get an appointment?
- Does he take insurance?
- Is he a conventional MD, ND, endocrinologist, or alternative health-care provider?
- Did you feel like you had his undivided attention and that he took a genuine interest you? Or did you get the feeling he was trying to get you in and out quickly?
- Were you happy with the way you were listened to?
- Was he receptive to your questions?
- Were the appointment times made available convenient and by the date needed?
- Was he open to your input?
- How would you rate your doctor on “patient education”?
- Did he explain things well?
- Did your treatment involve multiple aspects of treating adrenal fatigue, including stress reduction and potential lifestyle issues? Or did he just prescribe meds, told you to take it and you’ll be cured?
- Was the treatment custom-tailored to your needs?
- What do you like about your doctor?
- Would you recommend your doctor?
Please tell us about your experience in the comment section below: