Writing a Guest Article
Thank you so much for your offer of writing a guest article. AdrenalFatigueCoach likes to publish guest posts from experts who can provide unique and useful perspectives. This is a great opportunity for our readers to learn from you.
Please note the following:
- Please write your article in an engaging, conversational and easy to read tone around 1000-1200 words in length.
- Divide your content with subheadings. Write paragraphs of no more than 5 lines. Include lists for easy reading and sharing where possible.
- For SEO purposes: please ensure your keyword phrase is mentioned in the following places: title, description, header, first 90 characters of the body, about four or five times elsewhere in the body including at least one in a sub header, and once in your bio. Be sure to sprinkle in some common synonyms.
- Write your bio in the last paragraph at the end of the article. Your bio may contain a link to your own site. No affiliate or redirected links allowed. You may have a link to a maximum of two quality outside resources for reference purposes only (not your own site).
- Please provide written confirmation that your article is unique – not published anywhere else on the internet and not ‘re-spun’ from an existing article, and that you will not republish this articles anywhere else.
- All submitted articles are subject to minimal editing for grammar, keywords, spelling, punctuation and formatting.
- I reserve the right to reject your article.
Spread the news
Please create links to the article from your own website and social networking sites such as, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, etc. The more links you create, the more exposure and readers your article will get!
Do not hesitate to contact me via the contact form below should you have any further questions or suggestions.